Customer Service

What should I do if my Starbucks Card is lost or stolen?

If your Starbucks Card is registered, your Starbucks® Rewards membership and any remaining balance on the Starbucks Card will be protected from the time you notify us of its loss.

To report your Starbucks Card lost or stolen, sign in to your Starbucks account, select the "Cards" section and click on the Report Lost or Stolen link. We'll freeze your remaining balance at that time, transfer it to a new Starbucks Card and mail you the replacement.

With the exception of our Starbucks Gold Cards, we cannot replace specialty or Limited Edition Starbucks Cards. The replacement Starbucks Card we send to you will be a standard plastic Starbucks Card.

We cannot replace unregistered Starbucks Cards, or registered Starbucks Cards without a balance.

Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.
Note: Submissions will not receive a response. If you would like a response, go to our Contact Us page instead.