Having problems using your Starbucks Mobile app?
If your Starbucks Mobile app is no longer working, you may be using an outdated version that is no longer supported. Please download the latest version of our Starbucks Mobile app.
Unable to update?
If you are unable to update to the latest version of the Starbucks Mobile app, you can continue to use your mobile phone to reload and pay with your Starbucks Card.
- Go to www.Starbucks.com in a web browser.
- Select Sign In. Enter username and password.
- Tap My Account (upper right corner).
- Tap the Starbucks Card image under My Cards.
- Tap the Starbucks Card to use for payment.
- Tap Pay with This Card. A barcode will appear for the store to scan.