Having problems using your Starbucks Mobile app?
If your Starbucks Mobile app is no longer working, you may be using an outdated version that is no longer supported. Please download the latest version of our Starbucks Mobile app.
• Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
• Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch and Apple Watch.
• This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
• Requires Android version 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and up: Go to Settings > About Device > Android Version.
• Ensure for the latest updates for your Android Operating System at Settings > Find the About Device > Click Software Updates.
• The latest Google Play version: Open Google Play Store > Menu/Menu icon > Settings > tap Build Version.
• Enough storage to download and run the Starbucks App.
• If you meet the requirements and still are unable to download the Starbucks App, contact Google Support.
• Go to https://support.google.com/googleplay/?hl=en#topic=3364260
• Click on "Contact Us” from the top right of the page.
• Android Apps & Games > Problem Buying or Downloading > Request a Call or Chat.
Unable to update?
If you are unable to update to the latest version of the Starbucks Mobile app, you can continue to use your mobile phone to reload and pay with your Starbucks Card.
- Go to www.Starbucks.com in a web browser.
- Select Sign In. Enter username and password.
- Tap My Account (upper right corner).
- Tap the Starbucks Card image under My Cards.
- Tap the Starbucks Card to use for payment.
- Tap Pay with This Card. A barcode will appear for the store to scan.