My email is being used by another account. How did that happen and what should I do?
There are a number of reasons the email could be in use by another account:
- You have multiple accounts with the same email address.
- The email on your account might be your junk email address.
- The email address on file is not accurate.
- Someone may have accidentally created an account with your email address.
What you can do:
- If you have multiple accounts with the same email address, please enter a new email address to
be used. We require one unique email address per account. If you’d like to merge your accounts, give us a call and we'll be happy to help: 800-STARBUC (782-7282).
- If your email on file is not accurate, please update it with your current email address.
- If you think someone other than yourself created an account with your email address, please give us a call – we’ll be happy to help: 800-STARBUC (782-7282).
Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.
Note: Submissions will not receive a response. If you would like a response, go to our Contact Us page instead.