How can I access the digital Coffee Passport?
You can visit passport.starbucks.com in the Safari or Chrome mobile smartphone browsers. You can also save a shortcut to your phone.
- Launch the Safari browser and go to passport.starbucks.com.
- Tap the Share button on the bottom bar of the browser (it’s the square with the arrow pointing up).
- From the Share menu tap Add to Home Screen.
- Launch Chrome for Android and go to passport.starbucks.com.
- Tap the menu button then tap Add to Home Screen.
- The Coffee Passport icon will appear on your Home Screen like other apps or widgets.
Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.
Note: Submissions will not receive a response. If you would like a response, go to our Contact Us page instead.