How can we help you?
Other Suggested Searches
Did you mean:
No results found.
- Make sure all words are spelled correctly
- Use different words that mean the same thing
Results 1 - 5 of 5
- Can I earn more than one Reward before I redeem? Is there a limit to how many Rewards I can have at any given time? As a Gold member, you are eligible for a Reward for every 125 Stars you collect, but you do not have to redeem it right away and can continue to accumulate beyond 125 Stars. For example, you can have... Date Updated: 12/20/2016
- Do my Stars or free Rewards expire? You can redeem for a free Reward each time you collect 125 Stars as a Gold member. However, Stars expire six months after they are earned on the first day of the month after a full six months... Date Updated: 01/09/2017
- How and where do I redeem my Rewards? After you collect 125 Stars, you can choose to redeem them for a free food or drink item (excluding alcoholic beverages and multi-serve items) at any time before they expire - either choose to redeem... Date Updated: 12/20/2016
- What can I redeem my Reward for? As a Gold Level member, you can redeem a Reward* at a participating store each time you collect 125 Stars. Starbucks® stores: one  complimentary handcrafted beverage [standard Starbucks menu sizes... Date Updated: 12/20/2016
- Can I redeem my Rewards in Canada? Yes, earned Rewards earned in the U.S. can be redeemed in Canada and vice-versa – only at participating stores in each country. Date Updated: 09/06/2016