How can we help you?
Other Suggested Searches
Did you mean:
No results found.
- Make sure all words are spelled correctly
- Use different words that mean the same thing
Results 1 - 9 of 9
- What should I do if my Starbucks Card is lost or stolen? If your Starbucks Card is registered, your Starbucks Rewards™ membership and any remaining balance on the Starbucks Card will be protected from the time you notify us of its loss. To report your... Date Updated: 01/04/2017
- How do I register my Starbucks Card online? It's easy and only takes a few minutes to join our loyalty program. A minimum balance of $5.00 is required to register a physical card and you'll need your card's 16-digit number and the... Date Updated: 01/04/2017
- How many Starbucks Cards can I register to my Starbucks.com account? You can register an unlimited number of Starbucks Cards to your Starbucks.com account, including seasonal and mini cards, eGifts and your personalized Gold Card. However, you may have only one... Date Updated: 12/20/2016
- Where can I use my Starbucks Card? Starbucks Cards are accepted at most Starbucks locations in North America, including airport and grocery locations. Starbucks Cards can also be used interchangeably at most stores in the U.S... Date Updated: 01/03/2017
- Can I use more than one Starbucks Card? Yes, you can register more than one card to your Starbucks Rewards™ account and earn Stars for every purchase you make using one of the registered Starbucks Cards. Since stars and rewards are... Date Updated: 01/09/2017
- I reported my registered Gold Card as lost or stolen. How long will it take to arrive to me? If you reported your registered Gold Card as lost or stolen online or in your Mobile app, your replacement Gold Card will arrive in 3-4 weeks. Date Updated: 01/05/2017
- If I have multiple Starbucks Cards registered to my account, does that mean I will receive a Birthday Reward for each one? No. You will only receive one Birthday Reward. Date Updated: 08/11/2016
- Will the use of any Starbucks Card registered to me count toward my program benefits? Yes. The use of any Starbucks Card registered to your account and the Starbucks app for iPhone®, Android™ or Windows will earn you Stars at participating stores, and enable you to enjoy... Date Updated: 12/20/2016
- Why should I register my Starbucks Card at Starbucks.com? Registering your Starbucks Card signs you up to enjoy Starbucks Rewards™ in the United States and Canada. You also protect the balance of your card if it's lost or stolen. Finally, with a... Date Updated: 01/04/2017