How can we help you?
Other Suggested Searches
Did you mean:
No results found.
- Make sure all words are spelled correctly
- Use different words that mean the same thing
Results 1 - 6 of 6
- How do I check my Starbucks Card balance? There are a few ways you can do this: 1. Visit our card page 2. Sign in to your Starbucks account, go to My Cards and select the Card you wish to view the balance on. 3. From... Date Updated: 01/04/2017
- How can I transfer the balance from one Starbucks Card to another? You can transfer balances of $5.00 or more from one Starbucks Card to another by doing the following: 1. In participating Starbucks retail locations 2. By signing in to your Starbucks... Date Updated: 01/04/2017
- How do I reload my Starbucks Card? You can reload your Starbucks Card many ways including: 1. At participating Starbucks locations 2. By visiting our card page 3. Through the Starbucks® App for iPhone® or Android™ Auto-Reload... Date Updated: 01/04/2017
- I am having trouble reloading my Starbucks Card online or through the Starbucks Mobile app. What can I do? Check your billing information – Ensure that the name and address entered matches exactly with what your financial institution has on file for you. If you recently moved or changed your name... Date Updated: 01/06/2017
- Can I reload my Starbucks Card on my phone? Yes you can. You can reload on your phone if you have the Starbucks® app. If you do not have the app yet, you can download it here or by going to the App Store if you have an iPhone®... Date Updated: 01/04/2017
- What is Auto-Reload? How do I set up or change Auto-Reload settings on my Starbucks Card? Auto-reload allows you to set the amount that your registered Starbucks Card will be reloaded with when its balance falls below an amount that you choose. You can Set Up Auto-Reload or Change... Date Updated: 01/04/2017