How can we help you?
Other Suggested Searches
Did you mean:
No results found.
- Make sure all words are spelled correctly
- Use different words that mean the same thing
Results 1 - 7 of 7
- How will I know that an eGift has been sent or received? You will receive an email notification that your eGift has been delivered and then another email to let you know it has been viewed. If you have any questions or concerns with the status of an eGift... Date Updated: 01/04/2017
- How do I install or uninstall the Starbucks for Outlook add-in? Starbucks for Outlook can be installed from http://sbux.co/starbucksforoutlook . Learn more about how to manage and use Office add-ins here . Date Updated: 01/09/2017
- I’ve installed the Starbucks for Outlook add-in, but how do I use it? After installing the add-in, you will see a "Send eGift" ribbon button in Email compose windows and a "Meet at Starbucks" ribbon button in Meeting compose windows. Clicking these buttons will open... Date Updated: 01/09/2017
- Can the Starbucks for Outlook add-in be used with Outlook Web Access or Outlook.com? Yes, Starbucks for Outlook can be used with Outlook.com and Outlook Web Access. The add-in supports the below browsers. On Windows 7 and later, the add-in supports the latest version of Edge, IE... Date Updated: 01/09/2017
- What types of personal information does the Starbucks for Outlook add-in require, and how is this data protected? Protecting your online privacy is important to us. In order to purchase an eGift, we require you to log in to your Starbucks account. To learn more about how we collect, use, and protect your... Date Updated: 01/09/2017
- What can I do with the Starbucks for Outlook add-in? Starbucks for Outlook lets you send eGifts and schedule meetings at Starbucks from your Outlook inbox. After installing the add-in, there will be two new buttons to "Send eGift" and "Meet at... Date Updated: 01/09/2017
- What versions of Outlook and Exchange server are supported by the Starbucks for Outlook add-in? The easiest way to know if you can use an Outlook add-in is by looking for the Add-ins "Store" button in the Home ribbon of your Outlook Inbox. In order to use Outlook add-ins, you must be using a... Date Updated: 01/09/2017