How can we help you?
Other Suggested Searches
Did you mean:
No results found.
- Make sure all words are spelled correctly
- Use different words that mean the same thing
Results 1 - 4 of 4
- How do I protect my Starbucks account information if I lose my phone that had the Starbucks mobile app on it? If you lose your phone, you can report your Starbucks Card as lost or stolen by signing in to your Starbucks account, selecting the Manage My Cards section, and clicking on the Report Lost or... Date Updated: 01/04/2017
- Why does the Starbucks app request access to my contacts? The Starbucks app for iPhone® and Android™ lets you send Starbucks eGift Cards to contacts, right from your phone. Tap “Gift” to get started. Date Updated: 01/09/2017
- Why does the Starbucks app request my location? Location information is used by the app to ensure you can see accurate store and menu information, discover the music playing in our stores, and use Mobile Order & Pay. To learn more... Date Updated: 09/06/2016