How can we help you?
Other Suggested Searches
Did you mean:
No results found.
- Make sure all words are spelled correctly
- Use different words that mean the same thing
Results 1 - 7 of 7
- How do I add a Starbucks Card to apple Wallet? You can add your Starbucks Card to Wallet (formerly known as “Passbook”) right from your Starbucks® app for iPhone®. Tap “Pay”. Choose which Card you wish to add, then tap “Manage” and “Add to... Date Updated: 01/09/2017
- How do I delete a Starbucks Card in the Starbucks app? Tap “Pay”. Choose the Card you want to remove, then tap “Manage” and “Remove Starbucks Card”. Date Updated: 01/09/2017
- How do I change my Default or Primary Card on the Starbucks app? Tap “Pay”, select the card you want to make your primary/default Card, tap “Manage” and select “Primary Card”. Date Updated: 01/09/2017
- How can I access my Starbucks Card on my phone, if I can’t use the app? If you still internet access follow the steps below: Go to http://www.Starbucks.com in your mobile browser. Select Sign In. Enter username and password. Tap My Account [upper right... Date Updated: 01/09/2017
- Where do I find my Starbucks Cards in the app? Tap “Pay” - This will bring you to your primary Starbucks Card. To see other Cards registered to your account, simply swipe right. Date Updated: 01/09/2017
- What is Visa Checkout? What if I need help with Visa Checkout? With Visa Checkout, you now have an easier way to pay with your credit cards online. Create an account once and speed through your purchase without re-entering payment or shipping information... Date Updated: 01/09/2017
- Can I manage my Starbucks Card account on my phone? You can perform common functions on your device or go to starbucks.com/card for the full suite of account management features. Date Updated: 01/03/2017