How can we help you?
Other Suggested Searches
Did you mean:
No results found.
- Make sure all words are spelled correctly
- Use different words that mean the same thing
Results 1 - 4 of 4
- How do I know which grind to use for my preferred brewing method? For the freshest tasting Starbucks Coffee, we recommend starting with whole beans and grinding them fresh for each pot. Or, if you prefer, you can take your whole bean Starbucks coffee to your... Date Updated: 12/29/2016
- Where can I find warranty information for my machine? For the Verismo® System information, please visit http://store.starbucks.com/verismo/verismo-warranty.html . For non-Starbucks® branded equipment, please contact the manufacturer directly. Baratza -... Date Updated: 12/29/2016
- What is a Verismo® Brewer? Versimo® Brewer is a single-cup brewing system lets you make Starbucks® brewed coffee, espresso, lattes, steamed milk and more using exclusive Verismo® Pods. To learn more, please visit... Date Updated: 01/09/2017
- Can you ship Starbucks Card orders outside the United States? Currently, we can only ship orders placed online to the United States or Canada. Date Updated: 01/03/2017